Stef has officially joined the blogging world! Her sister is putting together this blog to help her get into the groove. Please leave comments and encourage the updating of this blog!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Crazy Life of the Connell Crew
Stef has officially joined the blogging world! Her sister is putting together this blog to help her get into the groove. Please leave comments and encourage the updating of this blog!
Posted by Stef at 6:37 PM
2 comments:
It's Kayla!!! And I'm excited you started a blog. janae will you make my blog cute? I want a fun background, mine's ugly. Stef I need the email address that you use to sign into google so I can add you to our blog.
Steph it's Janiel (Johnson) your family is so cute. I'm glad to see you and your family.
Post a Comment